CONCRETE BOOM PUMP TRANSFER CASE PTO & SPLIT SHAFT GEARBOX:
Our line of products ensures maximum versatility along with custom features and configurations to match any design and requirement. The wide range of split shaft pto’s and concrete boom pump truck transfer case PTO offered covers low duty all the way to extreme heavy duty application both in vertical and horizontal configuration to meet all custom body builders applications.
APPLICATIONS: Hydro-Excavators, Vacuum Trucks, Sewer Cleaners & Municipal Hydro-Vac, Coil Tubing & Nitrogen Pumpers, Medium and Heavy Duty All Wheel Drive Units, Cement Pumpers, Emergency Response Vehicles, Hot Oiler Pumpers, Pressure Pumping Trucks, Flush By and Rod Trucks, Snubbing Units, Mobile Well Servicing Units & Mobile Drilling Rigs.
To illustrate, below are data on a typical concrete sample pump BRF 42.14 H:
- Vertical reach of boom: 41.9 meters (137 ft).
- Horizontal reach of boom: 38.0 meters (124.7 ft)
- Pumping rate: 30 cubic meters per hour (39 cuyd/h).
- Concrete pressure: 112 bar (11,200 kPa; 1,624 psi).
- Cylinder length: 2,100 mm (82.677 in).
- Cylinder diameter: 210 mm (8.268 in).
- Number of substitutions of strokes per minute: 27.
- Number of outriggers legs: 4.
- Maximum Head: